At Ace Appliance Heating and Cooling we carry the very best Central Air units available. Please visit www.keeprite.com and below is a picture of their SXT+ R410A two-stage air conditioner:
- Click on the picture for more information
Please visit www.goodmanmfg.com and below is a picture of their DSX18 air conditioner:
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to outdoor unit
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Goodman brand sound control top design
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Two-Speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Please visit www.luxaire.com and below is a picture of their Acclimate AL8B air conditioner:
- Luxaire® performance is yours all summer long with our split system air conditioner design. This design has two parts: an indoor unit, such as a furnace or air handler, and an outdoor unit. The outdoor unit works by cooling a refrigerant, which in turn cools air in the indoor unit for circulation through your home. Indoor and outdoor units are designed to work together. When the air conditioner is properly matched with a furnace or air handler, you get maximum efficiency and longer system life.
- A “split system” central air conditioner includes a compressor, fan, condenser coil, evaporator coil and refrigerant. The system removes heat from indoor air and transfers it outside, allowing the indoor air to be circulated and cooled (which is measured by SEER, Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). A central air conditioning system uses electricity as its power source.
We also offer Ductless Air Conditioning Systems!
What better way to control comfort in an attic, basement or uncomfortable space than with one compact system? Our high wall ductless heat pump delivers superior efficiency with ratings up to 30.5 SEER and up to 10.3 HSPF to create consistent comfort in additions, converted areas or spaces with no ducts. This ductless heat pump system is designed for a single space and delivers even temperatures with up to eight indoor fan speeds that automatically adjust to change conditions. And with Wi-Fi® capability, you can use your smartphone to change temperatures easily.
- Quiet performance (as low as 26 decibels indoors)1
- Variable-speed inverter-controlled compressor for superior temperature and humidity control
- Single zone capable
- High wall indoor installation
- Up to eight cooling indoor fan speeds
- Up to seven heating indoor fan speeds
- Wi-Fi® enabled from a compatible smartphone3
- Wireless remote control
- Provides heating down to -22° F
- Provides cooling up to 130° F