At Ace Appliance Heating and Cooling we install Boilers. Please visit www.olsenhvac.com and below is a picture of their Quantum 90 bolier:
- The Q90-200 offers a remarkable 90% AFUE efficiency rating, dramatically reducing fuel consumption and paying for itself in substantial fuel savings. The Q90-200 utilizes a cast aluminum heat exchanger, offering greater thermal conductivity which transfers heat three times faster than conventional cast iron and produces enormous gains in heat-up speed and operating efficiency. The units feature integrated boiler control with high limit for operation, safety and diagnostics. Ignition is provided by a hot surface igniter and single stage gas valve. Air flow proving switches ensure air intake and exhaust vents are clear. All components are easily accessible for ease of installation and maintenance. Unlike conventional atmospheric boilers, the Q90-200 has sealed combustion, direct-vent forced draft design to draw fresh air from outdoors for combustion, instead of from inside the home. Cooled flue gas can be safely vented through inexpensive, readily available and easy to install PVC, after 5 inches of CPVC provided with the unit. The air intake also utilizes PVC pipe.
Please visit www.nythermal.com and below is a picture of their Trinity TI residential high efficiency gas boiler:
- Available in both Natural Gas and Propane versions with a modulation system that eliminates additional models
- State-of-the-art sealed modulation combustion system with
- surface ignition
- Patented 316L stainless condensing heat exchanger provides ultimate efficiencies
- All connections are conveniently located for ease of installation.
- Wall mount configuration saves valuable floor space
- Vents easily with conventional ABS, PVC or CPVC plastic piping
- The TRINITY has industry-leading modulation rates, which significantly increases comfort while reducing cycling and fuel consumption
- The distinctive casing design reduces costly standby losses, while virtually eliminating combustion noises
- High-capacity plate heat exchanger on combination models provides ample domestic hot water
- The TRINITY is certified, designed and rated to strict CSA, AGA, ASME and CSAus codes